Contributed By Jen McCormack, from "the Moosewood Cookbook"
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey or malt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- handful of r aisins/chopped dates
- 1/2 tsp connamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup yogurt/cream
- Beat eggs, milk, honey/malt together in a blender/whisk by hand.
- Combine with cooked rice and remaining ingredients, except yogurt/cream.
- Spread into a buttered cake/loaf pan and bake (180 degrees)
- Stir well every 8-10 minutes during baking.
- Remove after 25 minutes.
- It will be loose but will solidify as it cools.
- After it has cooled 10 minutes, stir in yogurt/cream.
- Eat it hot, warm or cold.