Contributed By Renee Marshke-Beveridge
Dish historyAfter months of serving dodgy packet-mix gluten-free muffins at playgroup, my friend Jen was shown up when I “whipped” up this beautiful little recipe one morning when playgroup was held at my house. Jen thinks that these muffins are delicious (words by Jen on behalf of Renee)
Ingredients· 1/3 cup sugar
· 1 cup brown rice flour
· 1/2 potato flour
· 1/2 cup corn cornflour
· 3/4 tsp salt
· 2 tsp g.f. baking powder
· 1tsp xantham gum
· 11/4 cups g.f. rice milk (check for no malt added)
· 2 eggs
· 3 tblsp. oil or melted butter
· 1 tsp vanilla.
1. Mix dry and wet, then combine.
2. Then for flavourings - just addblueberries, or a mashed banana, or sultanas, or choc chips.
3. Cook at 180C for 20 minutes