Contributed By Renee Marschke-Beveridge
Dish historyThis recipe makes such a moist, yummy cake, and as it is made in the breadmaker it is a great no-fuss recipe.
Ingredients· 2 eggs
· 1/3 brown sugar
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
· 1 cup grated carrot
· 1 cup mashed ripe banana
· 1 tsp all spice (or any spices you like)
· 1/2 cup sr gluten-f flour
· 1/2 cup plain gluten-free flour
· 1 tbsp xantham gum
· 1 tsp bicarb soda
Topping· 250g cream cheese
· 50g butter (opt)
· 2 tbl lemon juice
Method1. Put ingredients into pan in order. Select cake program button.
2. Check after 5 mins of mixing, and if needed, mix with wooden spoon.
3. Take out when finished and cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto cooling rack.
4. Whip all ingredients for topping until creamy and apply when cake is cool.