Contributed By Jen McCormack
Ingredients · List quantity of ingredients
- 2 cups cooked cold brown rice
- 1 small green pepper chopped finely
- 1 medium onion / 6 spring onions chopped
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- chopped parsley
Method1. Moisten the base of a non-stick pan or Chinese wok.
2. Slowly cook eggs until well set and chop up.
3. Add rice and vegetables.
4. Cook on low hot for 10 minutes.
5. Keep moving the ingredients so rice and vegetables do not stick.
6. Stir through parsely just prior to serving